1. No Street Racing Advertisements: Absolutely no Street Racing/"Somewhere in Mexico" post or video's. We know it's out there, but we don't want this on "our" page. Please keep it to your personal pages.
2. No Hate Speech or Bullying: Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
3. Be kind and courteous: We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
4. Participate: The NVMC has a Board of Directors that take great pride in planning events to keep you busy, please come out and partake when you can. When out at a club organized event, please be respectful.
5. If you have an idea for a Meet/Cruise, tell us! We want to hear your ideas!
6. Concerns or Complaints: If you experience or witness a situation that concerns you please send a Board member a PM.
7. No Business Promotions Except on Wednesdays: No promotion of products, sales, or services except on Wednesdays. Exceptions to this rule can be made for on a case by case basis for special situations or events with an admin approval.
8. Additional Business Rule: When a member requests recommendations for work on their vehicle, vendors should respond with something like "My company [name of company] may be able to help. Please send me a direct message for more details."
9. Violations of the rules: First violation will result in a warning. The second violation of the same rule or a combination of any other rule will result in the removal from Northern Virginia Mustang Club NVMC.
Club Board Members
President: Anthony Chase Sucher
Vice President: Mike Barsky
Treasurer: Devandra Waghray (Acting)
Secretary: Joelle le Beuvant
Membership: Kim Kovacs-Abel
Director: Devandra Waghray
Director: Anthony Chase Sucher